Job Title: Production Management Accountant
This is a pivotal role linking the communication of all financial information between the Producers across all our VFX projects and the senior leadership team.
As part of the finance team based in the company’s head office, you will support the Producers of multiple projects in parallel across our London and Vancouver studios, helping them to make financial decisions, and ensuring that spending is kept in line with budgets, as well as putting the show finances in context.
A business-critical position, you will be responsible for advising on the potential financial implications and consequences of key strategic decisions relating to shows, as well as analysing the performance of each project throughout it’s lifecycle. You will also contribute to the medium and long-term financial forecasts and planning, and produce project appraisals and evaluations.
You will have the scope to create, design and implement processes to make the communication of financial information run smoothly, as well as shaping the compilation and presentation of reports.
- CIMA accredited or similar for 5+ years
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- A commercial mind, with strong modelling and analytical skills
- Experience in building relationships and communicating with senior leaders and executives
- Ability to discuss financial issues with both fellow professionals and those with limited financial background
- High-level knowledge of MS Excel
Nice to Have
- Experience working in VFX/Film industry
- Knowledgeable and interested in the VFX and post-production competitive landscape
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Analytical, logical and practical in your approach to solving complex problems
- A strong, clear communicator and effective influencer
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach
Double Negative are a multi-award winning, ground-breaking and long-established VFX post-production house, producing cutting-edge VFX, and is now one of the world’s largest providers of visual effects for Film and TV with facilities in London, Mumbai, Vancouver and Los Angeles.